The Planning and Development Department is responsible for the economic development of the Village. To that end, the staff strives to develop a positive working relationship with the business community by providing technical assistance and business support and by encouraging residents to shop local.
Please contact Village Administrator/Municipal Services Director Brian Pabst at (630) 920-2261 with any economic development related questions.
The Village staff are active members of the Willowbrook-Burr Ridge Chamber of Commerce.
- Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor Redevelopment Plan and Project & Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor TIF District Eligibility Report 01/14/2022 (PDF)
- Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor Redevelopment Plan and Project & Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor TIF Eligibility Report 04/04/2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Joint Review Board Recommendation Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor Tax Increment Financing District 03/08/2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Public Hearing and Joint Review Board Meeting to Consider the Designation of the Redevelopment Project Area for the Proposed Willowbrook Redevelopment Corridor Tax Increment Financing District 04/04/2022 (PDF)
- How do I find out the zoning classification for a parcel?
You can contact the Planning Department via phone at (630) 920-2233 or you can look it up on our Zoning Map.
- What fees are assessed for zoning and development applications?
The Village charges an application fee and a plan review free for planning and development applications. Fee schedules and application forms can be downloaded in the forms and applications section of this website.
- When does the Plan Commission meet?
The Plan Commission meets once per month, on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm. Due to renovations to the Council Chambers, Plan Commission meetings will temporarily be held at Willowbrook Police Department, 7760 Quincy Street, Willowbrook, IL. If there are no items or applications on the agenda, the meeting may be cancelled.