The mission of the Building and Zoning Division is to provide the community with comprehensive service in the areas of building and property maintenance code compliance, building permits, plan review, and resident concerns in an efficient manner to provide and ensure public safety for the community.
Scheduling an Inspection
If you are scheduling an inspection, please call (630) 920-2240 at least 48-hours in advance. Please contact our Division directly to verify if you do need a permit or to check the status of a permit.
Information with regard to building permit requirements, permit fees, and zoning can also be researched through reviewing the Village Code Book, Title 4 - Municipal Services and Title 9 - Zoning. Our Division also offers hard copies of these codes.
The Village of Willowbrook Building & Zoning Division is proud to announce that we have adopted new Building Codes and have updated the Amendments to those codes.
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2014 Illinois Plumbing Code
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2018 International Fire Code
- 2018 Illinois Accessibility Code
- 2018 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- 2018 International Existing Building Code