News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/18/2020 4:57:34 PM to 11/20/2021 12:00:03 AM.
Village Home Page
Posted on: November 18, 2020
[ARCHIVED] A message from Mayor Trilla regarding the Small Business Grant Relief Program
Dear DuPage Communities:
As of 3:15pm today we have been notified:
I wanted to let you know that the portal for the DUPAGE COUNTY SMALL BUSINESS GRANT RELIEF PROGRAM FOR RESTAURANTS & FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS is still open and accepting applications. Please remind your restaurants and food establishments to apply ASAP if they meet the criteria and qualifications below. Applications are being accepted at https://www.choosedupage.com/reinvest-dupage/.
- Restaurants with less than $4 million in annual gross revenue may apply for a grant up to $15,000.
- If you have previously received funding from the DuPage County Small Business Relief Grant Program, you are not eligible.
- If you were previously ineligible for this program because you received other funds intended for this purpose (i.e. PPP, EIDL), you may be eligible now. Note: if such funds caused your income to exceed pre-COVID income, you may not be eligible.
TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Are you a restaurant or food service establishment located in DuPage County, Illinois?
- Does 50% or more of your revenue come from the sale of food or liquor?
- Has your business been affected by COVID-19, making this grant request necessary to support your ongoing operations?
- Is your gross revenue less than $4 million?
If you answered YES to all the above, you may be eligible to receive a grant from this program.
NOTE: You must be in compliance with the Gubernatorial Executive Orders in order to be eligible for a grant.