As of Monday, June 22nd the Village Hall is open for business. Please continue to follow COVID-19 protocols for everyone’s safety. Signs are posted with reminders and directions. The hours for Village Hall are from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
To enter the Village Hall/Police Department, strict Social Distancing measures will be in place:
- Face coverings that cover both mouth & nose are required at all times while in the building
- One visitor at a time at the front reception desk
- Those waiting their turn must remain at the next social distancing floor marker
- Visitors are encouraged to utilize hand sanitizer available when entering the building
- Elevator usage is restricted to single occupancy in order to maintain social distancing
In-person payment processing at the Village Hall will resume as well, following all social distancing guidelines listed above. Residents can continue to drop payments in the Village Hall lockbox, located to the right of the main entrance or make payments online.
We encourage all residents to continue to refer to willowbrookil.org for important Village information, links to health agencies providing daily COVID-19 updates, and to sign-up for News Flash messages, Smart 911 and Nixle emergency alerts. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook or tune in to Channel 6 (Xfinity users).