Governor JB Pritzker’s office has released the State’s guidelines covering the new safety measures covering Illinois businesses that will be allowed to re-open under Phase 3 (Recovery) of the " Restore Illinois" plan anticipated to begin on May 29, 2020. The guidelines are intended to prepare businesses, employers and employees to implement new safety measures for reopening and returning to work.
Below is the list of guidelines and toolkits for business allowed to re-open in Phase 3:
· Common Guidelines for all Phase 3 Businesses and Operations(PDF)
· Toolkit for Manufacturing(PDF)
· Toolkit for Health and Fitness Centers(PDF)
· Toolkit for Offices(PDF)
· Toolkit for Personal Care Services(PDF)
· Toolkit for Retail Businesses(PDF)
· Toolkit for Service Counters(PDF)
· Toolkit for Youth Sports(PDF)
· Toolkit for Restaurants & Bars(PDF)
· Guidelines for Outdoor Recreation(PDF)
· Guidelines for Day Camps(PDF)
Additionally, the State of Illinois is providing new guidelines for indoor/outdoor tennis(PDF), as well as revised guidelines for boating and fishing(PDF) and for golf(PDF).